The Loving Space
Heal from Mid-Life Divorce & Jumpstart Your New Life!
Join our membership community and get everything you need to start over with joy, clarity and confidence.I'm Ready for My New Beginning!
Overwhelmed by Starting Over?
You're not alone.
Recovering from a mid-life divorce can leave you wondering, "Am I ever going to be happy again?"
You're facing a lot of unknowns. The questions churn through your mind,
"What's next for me?"
"How do I plan for my future when I'm still so angry and heartbroken?"
"How do I get from worried and anxious to excited about exploring my possibilities?"
You're in the right place. The Loving Space is a community for women reinventing themselves and their lives after mid-life divorce. It offers a self-paced, step-by-step process along with live group coaching calls—all for a low monthly fee.
It’s Time To Love Yourself (and your life) Again
With self-paced guidance and live group support, you've found a safe space to dig deep and rediscover your joy.
The Loving Space membership community
If you take the right steps, your best life is ahead of you after divorce.
You deserve an amazing new life and you can have it if you're willing to focus on creating it. Inside The Loving Space membership, you'll get:
- Weekly short videos and exercises, including:
- A step-by-step guide to help you get over divorce once and for all.
- Lessons to increase your belief in yourself and teach you to move forward with greater confidence and self-acceptance.
- A guided path to starting over and launching your new life.
- Live group coaching/Q&A Zoom calls with Deb (first & third Thursdays of the month/5 p.m. pacific)
- A supportive community of women on the same journey including a private Facebook group for connecting and conversation
- Member discounts on one-on-one coaching and upcoming online workshops and live retreats
- A special surprise gift just for signing up
- Easy unsubscribe at any time.
The Loving Space is for you if you've come through a divorce and you're ready to live your best life.
Want to talk to me about it before you decide? No problem! Schedule a free 30-minute discovery call.
See below for a preview of upcoming topics we'll cover:
The Liberating Truth About Marriage and Divorce
Learn to disrupt and replace limiting beliefs about divorce that keep you stuck
Tap Your Inner Strength
Identify and handle your biggest divorce recovery challenges and get tools for navigating the anger, pain and grief
Become a Power Ex
Learn to diffuse your Ex's impact on your emotional life by standing in your power and taking the necessary steps to release your Ex from your heart and mind.
See Yourself as the Hero of Your Story
Learn to take control of your story and use it to create a more optimistic, happy and peaceful future.
Learn to Believe in UNSTOPPABLE You!
Increase your belief in yourself and move forward with greater confidence, self-acceptance and self-compassion.
Launch Into Your New Life
Get ready to embrace your new status and officially launch your new life. I'll give you tools to reinvent yourself and set the foundation for the new you.
"Deb Purdy provides a welcomed road map for transforming the trauma of divorce into a positive, life-changing experience. As a marriage and family therapist, I highly recommend membership in The Loving Space to anyone looking for an effective guide to divorce recovery and rebuilding."
Dan Valentine, Ph.D.
I’ve been where you are, and I understand what you’re going through. Back in 2005, when I was going through my own messy divorce, I was overwhelmed, stressed, angry and extremely sad. On one of my darkest days, I had a light bulb moment that changed everything.
That was the beginning of a miraculous transformation. I recovered and completed a master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. I went on to develop my process, outlined in my book Something Gained: 7 Shifts to Be Stronger, Smarter & Happier After Divorce, which has helped my coaching clients and thousands of readers.
Since then, I’ve dedicated myself to supporting others to reinvent themselves after divorce. My goal with The Loving Space is to help move you through and past your divorce and use it as a launchpad for living the life of your dreams.
I created The Loving Space for you!
"Deb provides practical wisdom and tools I haven't seen anywhere else. Her lessons inside The Loving Space open you up to bigger possibilities and leave you feeling good about what's next.
"I love the weekly lessons. They are short and to the point with action steps that are doable, inspiring and make a real difference. It's like having someone in your corner saying, 'You can do it!'"
Is The Loving Space right for me?
The Loving Space offers a guided process plus live support and a community to stand by you. Consider joining if:
- You're at the beginning of your divorce and you want to set yourself up for the best experience possible
- You're down the line in the divorce process and you want to maximize your healing and peace of mind
- You're past the divorce and you're ready to move on and live your best life
- You're rediscovering yourself and are ready to launch your amazing new life
- You want practical tools that make a real and lasting difference to your recovery and beyond
Want to talk about it before you decide? Let's do it! Schedule a free 30-minute call with me to discuss.
There's Nothing to Lose!
Unsubscribe at any time. Your membership will stop at the end of the last month you paid for, and you won't be charged again.